Sunday, March 30, 2014

Superman: The Man of Steel



  Hi, everybody. I'm so sorry for the delay, I was so busy with school that I nearly forgot to create another entry. Well, thanks for those of you who have been patient. Now I'm going to talk about none other, than the Man of Steel himself, in other words, Superman.

   I'm pretty sure that most of you already know that Superman has appeared in the comic books since his debut in 1938, not to mention his origin story, which has been told many times in the comics, as well as in the TV series and movies. Well, let's get to the point. What I like about Superman is how he is considered one of the strongest superheroes in the whole DC Universe, and the fact that when he's Clark Kent, he somehow manages to rule out suspicions that he's Superman in disguise. Out of his entire rogues gallery, my favorite Superman villain is Brainiac, and I would love to tell you the reasons why he's one of my favorite villains, but unfortunately that will have to wait for another post.

   My favorite interpretation of the character is from the film "Man of Steel". Why? Because I think it
has all of the necessary elements that a Superman film should have, action, most of the characters are well-developed, the way the origin story is handled, and the potential it has to start a DC Cinematic Universe, not to mention that even the easter eggs were awesome. I haven't watched the Christopher Reeve films yet, but I heard that the first two films are amazing.

Well, that will be it for today, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not sure if I will have time to do another post anytime soon, because I'm going to have a very busy week. So, what character do you want to know about next. Feel free to comment on my blog about which one do you want me to talk about, and I'll do it as soon as I have time. Bye-bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment