Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man


Hello, everybody. I'm actually very surprised that I had time to do a new post during this week after all. I initially thought I had to wait until Friday of this week to start posting again, but now that I'm here, let's just get this over with.
Now, I'm going to talk about a very popular superhero from Marvel Comics, none other than the Amazing Spider-Man.



Well, when I was a kid, I used to be a huge fan of Spider-Man. I enjoyed the Sam Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy, but I like the Amazing Spider-Man film franchise more. The Spider-Man games I have played and still have stored nowadays are Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows and Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, the latter which is one of my favorite superhero games of all time.


 
The Spider-Man comics I have are The Amazing Spider Man #2 (in which recurring Spider-Man villains the Vulture and the Tinkerer made their first appearance), #14 (which featured the first confrontation between the Spider-Man and the Green Goblin, as well as a crossover with the Hulk), and the universally-hated “One More Day” storyline that, I must admit, it did not make any sense to me either. I also have few of the recent storylines and an Ultimate Spider-Man comic book.
 
Spider-Man used to be my favorite superhero, and now he's 2nd only to the Batman. But, that doesn’t stop me from having faith with Spidey’s new film franchise. I’m so excited for the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie that is coming in exactly 1 month and 1 day in the US, while it will be internationally released in April 16th.
 


Well, that was all. I hope you enjoyed it, because the next posts I’m going to do during the next few days are going to be so extraordinary you will probably want to discover more afterwards. Next post, which I’m going to do either today or tomorrow, the character which I’m going to talk about is a surprise. See you soon.

1 comment: